How do I tie my mask?
OUR MASKS ARE ONE SIZE FITS MOST
TYING YOUR MASK with ear loops
Simply tie the ends of the strings on each side of the mask into a loop knot to achieve the desired size of the loop to fit over your ear or Ear Saver System™ (Patent Pending) headgear.
HOW TO TIE A LOOP KNOT
1) On one side of the mask, grasp the two strings together.
2) Make a loop using both strings together, putting the free ends at the back of the loop
3) Pass the free ends of the string through the loop, coming around from the front of the loop
4) Tighten the loop by pulling on the free ends of the string
5) Repeat the process for the strings on the opposite side of the mask
TYING YOUR MASK to wear without ear loops
If you don't want to wear the mask with ear loops, then use the full tie to wrap to the back of your head and simply tie a basic knot and bow at the back of your head.